Sunday, November 13, 2016

Anime Everyday

It's a little late for a horror post considering that Halloween has passed us by and we are now in full Christmas mode, but this is still a good reflection on the topic of horror in anime. Anime Everyday is one of the most consistent, quality posters I know of and there's nothing I can say here that he doesn't cover in the video.  He can be a bit elitist on his stance, but that shouldn't be a problem for you considering you're reading this blog. 

Once again I like to point out that this blog is never trying to make you feel bad for liking what you like, taste is subjective, but I think it's fun to try and apply objective criteria, to a subjective medium. I want to see what happens when you set a standard to anime, and I believe it can be done to some degree, considering that there are some basics to judging a medium, for instance we all know when we're watching smut, so there is a starting point for evaluation. At the end of the day though, if you enjoy it, then that's all that matters and don't let me, or anyone tell you it's bad. This blog is just my opinion, its what I personally like, and I'm just putting froth arguments for why I like what I like, and maybe you agree, and maybe you don't, I just hope you find these posts insightful and entertaining to some degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment